Friday, August 3, 2012

Sam I Am

It has been a long time.  Life has been so crazy and I decided there was just not room in my life for blogging.  But I have been thinking, and thinking....AND thinking that maybe I should try blogging again.  Because the bottom line is, I keep a better record of my family when I blog.  Sad, but true.  So here goes!  Much has happened in the last couple of years, but I think I will start with this...  


Sam is the newest member of our family.  He is now (almost) 6 months old.  He is SUCH a good baby.  He always has smiles for whoever he sees.  He sleeps so good, and is so content.  And he will snuggle!  When he gets tired, he nestles his little head right below my chin.  Ohhhh, I love him so much! 
It is amazing to watch the effect a baby has on people.  Total strangers will stop to admire and smile at Sam.  He brings out the best in everyone! 
Welcome to our family little Sam.  Let me warn you now... it is a bit crazy at times.  But I can promise you that we will have lots of fun, share our love of the gospel with you, share our love of music with you (even though your brothers and sisters may warn you this is NO fun), and we will love you tremendously.

1 comment: