Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Back To School





Amazingly, it is now the beginning of another school year!!  The older my kids get, the faster time seems to fly.  Scott is a junior (he only has two year left!).  Josh is now at the high school with Scott.  He is a freshman....a very tall freshman.  I think he has grown a foot in the last year!  Syd is starting junior high this year (7th grade).  Maddy is in 5th grade, and Luke is in 2nd.  And I get to have Ben, Will, and Sam home with me.  No matter how sad everyone is that summer is over, there is always a bit of excitement in the air on the morning of the first day of school.  My kids know the drill.  Get ready, then head out to the front porch for pictures. With Scott in his fancy attire, and Josh in his "wooly" outfit, they were bound to be awesome!


  




  THE BOYS




 THE GIRLS (plus Will and Sam)



Attempts to take a picture of just the girls!

                                                                                          

    Check out Scott's "shnazzy" outfit!  The first day of school is picture day for high schoolers.  Scott and his friends decided to look sharp on top and be comfy on the bottom.  NICE!




THE "LITTLE" BOYS
I could stare at them all day!  They make me smile! 
  











No comments:

Post a Comment