Thursday, October 18, 2012

Sam I Am

I absolutely adore this little guy!  He is getting to be so much fun. His little personality is starting to shine through! He loves to laugh, and he squeals with delight when you play little games with him.  He is so content and happy as long as he is fed and gets his sleep.  My biggest and really only complaint is the spit-up, because boy can he spit up!  But even then, who could be mad at a face like this??  Seriously.


Sam is a such a great eater. He gets so excited to see the food coming that he sticks his legs straight out, stiff as can be, and opens up wide...just like a little bird. Hilarious! 


And in case anybody is wondering, Bumbo chairs are not completely fool-proof.  When Sam sees something he wants, he arches his back and dives.  He has actually dived right out of the chair a time or two.  Is that determination I am seeing??  Hmmm, I guess he will fit right in around here.


We LOVE you little Sam I Am!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment