Thursday, September 27, 2012

Grocery Shopping. Oh the Fun

Beware fellow Smith's shoppers. 
Do not be fooled by their angelic little faces.
Because lurking just beneath those sweet smiles is trouble.  And I do mean trouble!

In case you were wondering, those cute little shopping carts can easily be transformed into bumper cars.  Just ask Will and Ben.  They know.  They tested them out.




This picture of Will is a bit more accurate.  It shows the little devil inside!
Like I said....BEWARE!


After several time outs, they began to calm down, and quit running over innocent shoppers.  Their time outs consisted of finding the nearest corner where they could stand, face to the corner.  Then I count....or in this case, Will asked if he could count.  I said that would be fine.  It went something like this.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 18, 24, and 1, and BLASTOFF! 

There was a moment when Will felt he had been SERIOUSLY wronged.  He threw himself to the ground and rolled around screaming.  That is until he almost got run over by a man in a wheelchair.  That quieted him down a bit.  

It was gross.  Have you ever looked closely at grocery store floors?  Well, neither have I.  But I can imagine they are disgusting.  But I guess that's the price you pay for throwing tantrums!
 


1 comment:

  1. those carts look pretty dangerous to me. especially with those two behind them :)

    ReplyDelete