Monday, September 3, 2012

Goodnight Prayers


Prayers with Will the other night went something like this.

Me (helping):  I'm thankful for my family
Will (repeating):  Thankful for my family
Me:  I'm thankful for our home
Will:  Thankful for our home
Me:  Help me to be a missionary
Will:  Help me to be a missionary
Me:  Help me to be kind
Will:  Help me to be kind....Hey!!!  Stop that Ben!!  (He then proceeded to pounce on Ben and punch him)

Hmmm...Well, that was super effective!

This little guy provides us with continual laughter all day long.  He makes us all smile.  He is so funny!  It is very safe to say that we all adore him.  And by we I mean, me, the kids, the kids' friends, aunts, uncles, grandmas, grandpas, cousins.  You name it!  He is FULL of life and personality.  We love you Will!

No comments:

Post a Comment